By accessing the website located at the address WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM (hereinafter, the "Website"), which is owned by Q&R TERMINAL CORPORATION (hereinafter "TERMINAL SA"), headquartered in San Jose, Costa Rica and / or any of the pages through the site be found, the user is committed to follow and enforce the terms and conditions indicated below.
To LATERMINAL S.A is very important to protect the information of our clients and visitors. This document contains our general policy of handling of personal information and data, and is intended to communicate and inform what information we collect and for what purposes, how we use it, when we share it and how we protect as well as his rights to holders of information and procedures for exercising them.
By accepting the General Terms and Conditions at the time of registration also it accepts the policies contained herein
Terms and conditions The Terminal S.A
- PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DATA TO COLLECT
The personal data we collect are the following, among others:
b) Certificate of citizenship ( For Costa Ricans Only)
c) Email Address
d) Date of birth
e) Identification number either Costa Rican citizen, residence card or passport.
g) Telephone contact number
h) Credit or debit card Information (number, bank, expiration date, security code).
i)Personal cardholder data (name, type and identification number)
j) Information necessary to facilitate travel or other services, including the name of the user of the electronic platform, contacts in case of accident or any other contingency, seating preference.
k) Information required by representatives of the areas of sales and / or customer relations in order to respond to requests or complaints.
The provision of our services is not conditional on the release of this sensitive information. According to Law 8968 "Law on Protection of the individual against the processing of their personal data" and then immersed in this paragraph law dealing sensitive data.
All of LA TERMINAL S.A databases are stored on a server in Windows Server 2012 for storage purposes only, security and control. TERMINAL SA only uses customer information to pass it on to the service providers contracted by the user and not to transfer it to third parties or market it related to these services.
The information provided remains stored for the maximum time necessary to enable compliance with legal obligations and / or contractual especially at our expense accounting, contractual, fiscal and tax matters or to meet the provisions applicable to the administrative, accounting, tax, legal and historical information.
We presume the accuracy of the information provided and not checked, and assume no obligation to check the accuracy, timeliness, adequacy and authenticity of the information you are provided. Therefore, we assume no liability for damages and / or damages of any kind that may be caused by a lack of veracity, sufficiency or authenticity of the information, including damages that may result from the homonym or impersonation. If you provide us with personal information about someone other than you, and your spouse or a co-worker, we understand that it has the authorization of such person to provide us your data.
By registering and / or browsing our website, our customers, users and / or visitors to the site expressly state that these policies are known and accepted, and give consent to the use of their information.
- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA?
Because of our business nature, we are obliged to provide a series of passenger data to the authorities that regulate the land public transport, before the departure of the buses or on arrival at each destination city or at any time after execution the contract of carriage. Generally, the information refers to the identity data of passengers traveling on board as well as those contained in their respective travel documents (national identity card, residence identification card or passport) or in relation to the goods transported.
Use the information received for marketing purpose of our products and services, and products and services of third parties with whom we have a business relationship.
Providing personal data to the supervisory authorities and police or judicial oversight, under a legal or regulatory requirements and / or use or disclose this personal data and information in defense of its rights and/or assets as such defense has regarding the products and/or contracted by clients and service users.
Allow access to personal information and data to auditors or third parties contracted to perform data processes internal or external audit themselves in business we develop.
Query and update personal data, at any time, in order to maintain such information.
To outsource the storage and / or processing of personal data and information for the proper execution of contracts concluded with us, under the standards of security and confidentiality to which we are bound.
Receive electronic communications with advertising and commercial news from WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM. and the products or services it sells or promotes. LA TERMINAL S.A provides the user with the means of contact referred to in the previous paragraph so that they revoke their consent. Children and adolescents under age may be users of the products and services we offer, provided that they act through or duly authorized by their parents or by those with the power of the minor. We will ensure proper use of personal data of children and adolescents under age, ensuring that the processing of data the best interests of the child (a) respect them, and their fundamental rights and, if possible, given its opinion, as holders of personal data.
- LA TERMINAL SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Shipping and remission of the data is performed by the user through WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM... Or information LA TERMINAL S.A collects and then processes is protected by techniques of electronic security on the network. Moreover, the data supplied and stored in our databases are also protected by security systems that prevent access by unauthorized persons to them.LA TERMINAL S.A makes every effort to provide the most up to date effective safety systems procedures. In this regard, we rely on technological tools and implement security practices in the industry recognized safety, including: transmission and storage of sensitive information through secure mechanisms, such as encryption, using secure protocols; assurance of technological components, restricted access to information to authorized personnel, data backup, safe practices of software development, among others.
We have established policies, procedures and standards of information security, which aims to protect and preserve the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information regardless of media, or format where you are, its temporary or permanent location or how it is transmitted.
- USER RIGHTS AND PROCEDURES
(i) To know, update and rectify any personal information to the institution or the controller responsible for the processing of personal data.
(ii) Request proof of authorization issued to the controller unless expressly accepted as a prerequisite for treatment.
(iii) Be informed by the controller or the processor, upon request, regarding the use that has been given to personal data.
(iv) Submit to the Commission for Promotion of Effective Defense of User complaints for violations of the regime of protection of personal data.
(v) Revoke the authorization and / or request removal of personal data under the terms of the Law on Protection of the individual against the treatment of personal data.
The procedures for the exercise of their rights will be:
Holders authorized persons or beneficiaries may consult their personal information kept in our database, in which case they will supply the requested information, after verification of entitlement to make the request. The consultation will be attended by a maximum term of ten (10) working days from the date of receipt thereof. When it is not possible to attend the inquiry within the term, they will be informed of the reasons for the delay, indicating the date your inquiry will be addressed, which in no case exceed five (5) working days following the expiry of the first term.
To cancel, change or ask for a refund of your ticket you must communicate directly with customer service operator of La Terminal, to the Call Center +27701356, Whatsapp +71472276 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The approval for the request of cancellation, change or return it`s subject to the internal policies of each transport operator.
If holders, the persons authorized or assignees consider that the information contained in a database should be subject to correction, updating or deletion, or when the alleged failure to warn of any of the duties contained in the regulation, may submit a claim before us, which will be processed under the following rules:
1. Your claim must be made by writing to the terminal SA, with its identification, the description of the facts giving rise to the claim, its direction, and attaching the documents you want to enforce. If the complaint is incomplete, it will require within five (5) days following receipt of the claim to remedy faults days. After one (1) month from the date of request, without you present the required information, we understand that it has withdrawn the complaint. If we're not competent to resolve your complaint, it shall forward to the appropriate within a maximum term of two (2) business days and inform you in due course.
2. If appropriate, upon receipt of the completed claim be included in the database is a legend that says "claim pending" and the reason for it, within a period not exceeding two (2) business days. This legend shall be maintained until the claim is decided.
3. The maximum term to meet the claim shall be thirty (30) days from the day following the date of its receipt. When it is not possible to meet the demand within that period, it will inform the reasons for the delay and the date that your claim will be addressed, which in no case exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first term
The service area of petitions, inquiries or complaints to which the holder can exercise their rights information is:
General Terms and Conditions
WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM. is an Internet domain and trademark with the Public Registry of Property, a company legally incorporated under the laws of Costa Rica. Through this document the terms and conditions that the user should be aware that they are applied by TERMINAL SA on the website mentioned WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM .. The use by the user of the services contained on the Web WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM. It implies the express acceptance of each and every one of the following conditions:
1. The user declares that he is of age (over 18 years) and has the legal capacity to contract the services offered by providers on the web WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM., Also states that accept being bound by this agreement and understand and fully accept the conditions here for using this website and the services offered.
2. The user declares to accept electronic voucher for transactions in WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM page., Same voucher will be sent via email to the user with the direction that it voluntarily facilitated our website.
3. This website belongs to the WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM., Declares that acts as an intermediary between people (hereinafter USER) and SERVICE PROVIDERS COMPANIES land transport. In this regard we commit only to meet intermediation services mentioned, with the exceptions specified in these Terms and Conditions, so WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM .. is not liable for breach of such entities in the execution of their duties or unforeseen caused by unilateral changes, strikes, weather conditions, delays, earthquakes, quarantine as well as the material, personal or moral damages that can undergo the passenger for loss, damage or theft of baggage or accidents, illness or deaths. In all this, the user must apply directly to the companies providing the service failed.
4. The user, in order to hire services contained in WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM., Should follow the steps that the website describes and provides for the purchase of your space or spaces of the bus service COMPANIES SERVICE PROVIDERS LAND TRANSPORT . That as a user in order declares that all information provided when using the website is true, complete and accurate.
5. The user gives express consent to receive electronic communications with advertising and commercial news from WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM. and the products or services it sells or promociona.WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM. It provides the user with the means of contact referred to in the previous paragraph so that they revoke their consent.
6. All designs, trademarks, names, names, images, logos, graphics, icons, domain names, applications, auto run code sequences and all other content of the Web Site belong to the INS or are licensed for use , and have, therefore, from the very protection of the rights of intellectual and industrial property. All intellectual property rights and copyright for the contents of this website are reserved to the terminal SA and in any case access to the Website imply carelessness on the part of Terminal SA on such rights to the user. Users of the website can make private use of the Website and its contents for the purposes described here buying bus ticket. In no case may make commercial use of them, or alter in any way, reproduce beyond their private use, distribute or communicate publicly. Any copying or unauthorized use of the design or content which differs from that expressly permitted by him TERMINAL SA, in its capacity as owner of the copyright, affect the rights of such owner under international treaties and applicable regulations and current in Costa Rica. The use of the contents of the Web site for any purpose or in any manner other than that permitted by TERMINAL SA in these Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited. Should users wish to use the brand names, logos or any other distinctive sign, in order to identify hyperlinks established in other websites to Web Site TERMINAL SA, may request the necessary authorization through email………
7. You agree that the law governing the operation of this service is Costa Rican. They are competent to hear the differences arising from the interpretation or application of these clauses the Courts of Costa Rica. WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM. It reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate in the terms and conditions. The changes will be included prominently in la WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM .
8. Dispatch and remission of the data is performed by the user through the WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM. WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM or information. forward, it is protected by the most modern techniques of electronic security on the network. Moreover, the data supplied and stored in our databases are also protected by security systems that prevent access by unauthorized persons to mismos.WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM. makes every effort to provide the most updated for effective safety systems procedures.
9. WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM. It makes every effort within its means to provide the information in its website is accurate and no typographical errors. In the case that at some point there are any error of this kind at all times outside the will of WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM it occurred. it would be corrected immediately. There is a typographical error in one of the displayed prices and a user had made a purchase decision based on that error, TERMINAL SA will notify the user and shall be entitled to cancel the purchase at no cost on their part.
10. The utilization as a USER of WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM. It implies knowledge and express acceptance of these general conditions and the special conditions specific to each service. Hiring a specific tourist service offered by the service providers or combined travels listed in WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM., Implies the explicit acceptance of the general terms and conditions of the provider concerned. The document formalizing the contract will be filed in a database accessible only to WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM Responsible for it.
11. The user is responsible for providing correct data, as well as the names of passengers who must exactly match those that appear on your ID or passport. WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM not responsible for any problems or expenses arising from such errors.
12. If any clause included in these general conditions is declared fully or partially invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will affect only that provision or part thereof that is invalid or ineffective, subsisting the General Conditions in everything else, taking such provision or part thereof that is affected by not placing it.
13. Having made the booking the user expressly agrees that knows each and every one of the conditions stated in this page and corresponding to each of the selected pages. All prices and tariffs presented on the website of WWW.LATERMINALCOSTARICA.COM., Subject to availability, changes as indicated by ARESEP promptly, with regard to the rates of bus service.
1. LA TERMINAL undertakes to inform and warn clearly and precisely to every individual and every user of the platform, before buying tickets online and by telephone, the following information:
(A) Breakdown of the components of the total price, which are the followings:
(1) The official rate authorized by the ARESEP, under the caption "Subtotal bus ticket"
(2) User’s payment for LA TERMINAL digital platform usage, under the caption "Service Fee for reservation with LA TERMINAL platform”
(B) The bus company charges only the official rate authorized by the ARESEP under the caption "Subtotal bus ticket"
(C) Additional charge for the usage of the digital platform under the caption " Service Fee for reservation with LA TERMINAL platform” is not part of the official rate authorized by the ARESEP
(D) The additional charge for the usage of the digital platform under the caption " Service Fee for reservation with LA TERMINAL platform” corresponds to a private contract between the User of the Platform and La Terminal specifically is a payment by the User of the platform to La Terminal for using the digital platform.
(E) The platform user can choose to use the digital platform paying the " Service Fee for reservation with LA TERMINAL platform” or to buy the ticket at the bus Company offices counter (Buy by Window), paying only the official rate authorized by the ARESEP to the bus company, without paying La Terminal the additional cost for "Service Fee for reservation with LA TERMINAL platform”
ELDERLY - the discount assigned to travel 25 kilometers or more on older adults aged 65 and older according to the Comprehensive Law for Older Persons 7935, applicable throughout the year, the person who is credited with their respective identity card, so the physical or digital ticket must be issued to the name of the person who appears on the identity card without exception, and will be required when boarding. Otherwise you will be required the remaining payment for the amount of your ticket in the window of the autobusera company that offers the service.
In all boarding tickets to address physical or digital purchased at a discount the customer must carry identification stating that the discount when addressing the unit, during the journey and the end of it. (Citizen Badge Gold or identity card).